Tuesday, March 08, 2016

A Day and A Half

I am sitting here looking out the window at the fog while I have a quiet cup of coffee.


Yesterday was a day and a half. 


It caught me by surprise who is leaving the store.


I am now a key holder and am being recommended to be an assistant manager at work.


The Spousal Unit had a great check up with the oncologist. He goes back for blood work and another check up in 3 months.


Relieved that all is well, the man got his appetite back and ate a good dinner last night.


That relieved me.


A young family we have grown close to sold their house in Ashcroft and bought a house in our city yesterday.


We are excited to have them close to us again.


I need to eat, make lunch, and get to work. I am being trained to do paper work.


Until tomorrow...............................

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:29 PM

    Enjoy your posts very much, really nice blog. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete