Thursday, March 03, 2016

Good Blood Sugar Readings

Yesterday was a beautiful day. The sun shone for part of the day and it got to 10.4C or 50.4F. This morning is very warm so some sort of warm front has arrived.

Lifestyle

Yesterday I worked 8 hours; 3 hours at cash and the rest of the day on the floor. I cut, put away fabric and notions, and started sorting out the interfacings. There was a big order to put away and I started out sorting what was on the shelves. I hope I can get it done today before I do cash.
I monitored my blood sugar at work yesterday. It was in the low 5's for snack and dinner. That means I did work out well. My morning numbers are mid to high 5's. As long as the readings sit in the 5's I will be happy.

Sewing

I have been thinking seriously about pants/leggings the past few days. I haven't had a chance to look at fabric in the store but, I have decided to buy the pamphlet on leggings from Sure Fit Designs. I have also decided to make them a bit looser also.

Today

I work from 1:15 to 9:15 p.m. This morning I have to get some groceries so I don't think I will be sewing at all.
Until tomorrow......................

No comments:

Post a Comment