Thursday, March 31, 2016

Home

We made it home!!

  • We said our good byes to family which is always sad.
  • We had coffee and sandwiches in the Maple Leaf Lounge before getting on the plane. 
  • The Spousal Unit's legs were tired from the long walk in from the Parkade.
  • Our trip from Edmonton to Vancouver was perfect. 
  • We got a golf cart ride from the terminal gate to the Maple Leaf Lounge in Vancouver. 
  • Had a nice snack and a rest.
  • Slowly walked to the terminal gate and pre boarded as the Spousal Unit was getting tired. 
  • The flight to Kamloops was great. There was a wheel chair for the Spousal Unit at the plane but he walked into the terminal.
  • The temperature in Kamloops at 6 p.m. was 22C or 71F.
  • The grass is green and people were out mowing.
  • The fruit trees are in bloom.
Now we are back to life at home. There is things to be done and I hope the Spousal Unit doesn't over do it. I work for the next 4 days. 
As a bonus, I lost 3 pounds while we were in Edmonton. Though I didn't meet my goal of finding new numbers, I almost got there. 
Until tomorrow.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment