Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Statements

It has been a whirlwind at our house. Even the cat hair is landing on the counters.


I have been working crazy shifts and learning lots.


Who would think someone almost 65 would work 40 hours a week.


I do love my job and the staff. Hence why I work 40 hours a week.


Looked at the bias tapes on Friday night and got an order put in. A small order as we have a big over stock.


Started on ribbon hanks and there are so many sizes and colours. Inventory being done as we have a big over stock.


Still love cutting fabric for customers. Love to see what they are buying and what they are sewing.


Our two boys came to visit yesterday. They are certainly active. We forgot how active they are.






Exhausted the Spousal Unit so much he slept all evening.


Back to work today so I had best get ready.


Until tomorrow........................

No comments:

Post a Comment