Thursday, April 07, 2016

Taping A PDF Pattern Together

Our weather has been warm but not hot the past couple of days. Though cloudy this morning, those clouds are breaking up and we may have another nice day.

Lifestyle

I have been busy at work and when I come home, I have been admiring what the Spousal Unit has been doing. He has cleaned up the front flower bed, transplanted some Val D'Or lilies, laid the ground cloth and put on the mulch. We have to plant 3 Hostas and 6 other plants in the next couple of days and then put in the hydrangea bush. Pictures this weekend.
Yesterday, after mowing the lawns, the Spousal Unit worked in the back yard getting the raised vegetable beds measured out as we are to get the lumber today. As he was working, his legs turned to jelly and he had to stop work and rest. He had over done it. This morning, his legs are sore.

Sewing

I am slowly taping Style Arc Barb pants pattern together. A bit gets taped when I have the time. It is like putting a puzzle together. I am hoping to finish it and get the pattern traced onto tissue before the weekend is over. I want to make a muslin so I can tweak the pattern for a TNT. The pants I bought while in Edmonton are gorgeous pants but the fabric is such that they slide down and I am pulling them back up every 15 minutes. I need a good pants pattern.

Today

We are heading out to get the lumber for the raised vegetable beds. I have a couple of calls to make and I have to work from 1:15 to 9:15 p.m.
Until tomorrow.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment