Sunday, April 03, 2016

Sunshine and Roses

Yesterday was another lovely day. It was sunny all day with a high of 22.9C or 73F. April 1 was a record breaking day for Kamloops. Yesterday wasn't. Today we could see a bit more cloud and slightly cooler temperatures.

Lifestyle

After a long day at work, I got home to 2 dozen roses from Daughter. She sent them for my birthday.
It was a total surprise.
The Spousal Unit has been working outside and last night we talked about the placement of the plants in the front flower bed. He is ready to lay the ground cover fabric. Though tired, he is feeling satisfied with how much he gets done each day. Next will be to look for 3 hosta plants and an hydrangea bush and once they are planted, add the bark mulch.

Sewing

I spent a few minutes looking at the fabric yesterday. Not a lot considering I walked 5 km or 3.2 miles in the building. I found a knit in navy and red I love plus a piece of cotton in a dark navy with a white flower (viney) on it. I hope to buy them today.

Today

I work a shorter shift but am going in with another co-worker to clean up the fabric behind the tables. We had a rush last night and didn't get fabric put away. I am also going to do a bit of sewing before I head to work. More on that project later this week.
Until tomorrow............................

No comments:

Post a Comment