Monday, June 06, 2016

More Fabric

Yesterday was a hot day and it hit when we walked out of the store at 5:20 p.m. The high was 36C or 97F. The a/c ran all night as the temperature didn't drop before bed time. The front door is open this morning so Elliott can have his time looking at the world (in his mind) go by.

Lifestyle

I worked a full day yesterday so didn't even look at anything around the house. After supper, I sat down and slept on the couch for most of the evening. I was tired.
The Spousal Unit has been doing a few things outside but comes in when it gets hot. We are both afraid he will have heat exhaustion after being sick for so long. He is feeling better and commented that he is much more alert. He still naps for an hour or more each day.

Sewing

I purchased some rayon knit yesterday that was in the store's office.
I am not sure what I will sew with them but it may just be doll clothes. The colours are lovely and would make lovely slips for under this sheer dress.

Today

I am home for the day and I want to finish the table topper. We have to go out do some shopping and chores but I do want to be inside in the afternoon as it is suppose to be hot again today.
Until tomorrow..........................

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you stand that heat! It's been in the upper 20s here this week and just poking my head out of the door is enough. Glad to hear SU is starting to get his strength back.

    ReplyDelete