Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Sewing Projects

Yesterday was a normal day for us with a high of 25C or 77F. We get a couple of days of this temperature with some showers and then it turns hot for several days.

Lifestyle

It has been busy for me. I feel like I am on the run all the time. Not complaining as it won't help much. Yesterday I drove 138 km for the Spousal Unit's check up with the oncologist. The check up went well; all organs and blood work are normal. Next visit is September 1. We do the road trip again.
We were both tired when we got home. We watched a bit of TV, went to bed early and slept all night. The trip is a couple of hours drive each way and I do it all. I am getting better at driving in the busy cities and know where I turn off to quieter streets.
Our garden is growing like crazy. We have grape tomatoes on one plant.
Last night, the Spousal Unit discovered tiny cucumbers on the cucumber plants.

Sewing

I took one of my sewing machines in to get repaired. I had a new electronic board put in and picked it up in October. I used it three times and then the control panel went black. I will get it back in August or September.
I have done some sewing since the doll's tent and sleeping bag. I finished up an outfit for a Cabbage Patch doll.
It actually turned out cute.
I have a red t-shirt cut out to add to the outfit. I need to get some bias tape for the hems.
I also started napkins and a table topper for a friend. I am getting them ready to sew the hems.
I will show the underside later as I have mitered the hems. These will be shown in the store for part of our summer display.

Today

The Spousal Unit has to be at the hospital in 45 minutes to have an immune booster via IV. I will grocery shop during the couple of hours he is in the hospital. I need to do some house work and then work on the napkins.
Until tomorrow.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment