Saturday, August 13, 2016

Progress Being Made

It was warm yesterday with a high of 32.9C or 91F. It hit you in the face when you walked outside. One thing we did notice was how dark it was at 9 p.m. last night. It means fall is creeping up on us.

Lifestyle

It was a hub bub of activity on our street yesterday. They dug up the waterlines at three houses (including ours) and it was quite the process.
The Spousal Unit is happy watching what is going on and talking to the guys. It is good to see him smiling all the time.
I had a good day at work yesterday. I spent some time discounting items, helping customers, counting patterns, and doing a trims order. I finished up at 8:45 p.m. The three ladies on that shift got the store cleaned up and we all left happy.

Sewing

I picked out all the under stitching on the vest and gave it a good pressing. The first armhole was finished with a bias strip and the second one is ready to be topstitched.
Hem facings, button holes and buttons and it is done. I'm loving it.
I was gifted seven doll patterns and some fur yesterday. I am going to make one doll a winter coat with jeans and top for winter wear in the store. That will be fun.

Today

I am off work and have to shop, sew, and do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment