Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Triangle Pocket Bag #2

It as a really sunny day yesterday and is suppose to be like that for the rest of the week. The mornings are cool which reminds us of Indian summer. How I love this kind of weather.

Lifestyle

We did a bit of running around today as I was off work. We are planning our renovations -- new exterior doors. We also talked about painting the stucco on the house and adding a faux rock trim to the front. Ideas are flowing.


Sewing

Daughter got a new lunch bag. She provided the print and I provided the light weight denim and cotton lining. Part of her birthday present.
The pattern is the Triangle Pocket Bag and it went together well.
I love the print and it was perfect for the pocket. After the pocket was done, the bag went together fairly well. I made sure all the pieces were the same size.
The handles are 30" long so Daughter can put it on her shoulder when going upstairs to work.
I also got the sewing room ready to have the valance taken down. Not cleaned out as I wanted. I put the next few projects out so I can grab them to sew. A few others are in the closet and can be grabbed easily. I can live with that until the room is done.
I am taking stock of what I have piled in the house and realize that I need to either sew faster or get rid of more fabric. I am hoping to sew faster. Next on the list is the trick or treat bag for Grandson. It should be easy as it is just my regular reusable grocery bag pattern.
Knitting
I set up the first doll sock and it is nice to be knitting again. Elliot had to have a look at it also.
I have knit it to ankle length and will be knitting it to be knee high.

Today

I work a full shift. I hope to knit on the doll sock tonight. I am not rushing it, just enjoying it.
Until the next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment