Friday, November 18, 2016

A Doll Jacket Done

With the cool damp weather yesterday, we are now prepared mentally for winter. This morning it is 1C or 34F and it could get to 6C or 43F. Plus the sun could shine.

Lifestyle

 With our heads in renovation mode, we headed out to look at bathroom fixtures, electronic stuff, and flooring. It was an hour of fun.
We bought everything but the recessed plug-in for the TV to be hung above the fireplace.
We are even having two phone charging areas in the house.

Sewing

I did some sewing yesterday on the doll's jacket.
If you are out the least little bit on the collar, it is noticeable. I redid that collar three times to get it to where it is now. Onto the second jacket which I hope will be easier to finish.

Knitting

The gusset on the second sock is done and I am happy. I will start on the foot tomorrow night unless I fall asleep on the couch.

Today

The Spousal Unit goes in for his IV immune booster, I get a hair cut, and then I work from 1:15 to 9:15 p.m. A very long day for me.
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment