Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Sock Gusset Done

We are still experiencing some lovely fall weather but it seems as if cooler weather is coming.

Lifestyle

The ordering is done and I am now going to work in the yarns. The plan is to reorganize them completely so like weights are together. I know I won't finish today but I can get a good start on it. Plus it allows me to look at the yarns to knit a hat for the doll. I need a specific size yarn for that.
The Spousal Unit continues to demo the valance area of the window in the sewing room. It is now ready for a piece of gyproc.
Elliott has had some fun running around on the plastic lying on the floor. You can hear him making the plastic move.

Knitting

The socks are coming along according to my plan. I turned the heel and picked up the gusset stitches on Sunday night.
Last night I reorganized the stitches on the needles of the first sock and got the gusset done. Every other row has a decrease stitch on each side.

Today

I work again today and will do the gusset on the second sock. I have Wednesday and Thursday off so will be sewing up a storm getting the doll clothes sewn plus working on the socks. I have to finish the socks and hide them before Grandson arrives.
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment