Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Family Is Here

It was a lovely day with a high of 5.2C or 41F. That is warm for this time of the year. The snow level has come down but there isn't any on the ground in the city.

Lifestyle

The bathroom is coming along nicely. The floor is exactly what I wanted.
It is hoped that it will be done next week.
Daughter-in-Law and Grandson arrived last night and we were so excited to see them. We said they were the perfect Christmas present and it would have been absolutely perfect is Son was here also. We put them on the plane for Nova Scotia on Saturday morning.
I had several weeks of stress and it showed on the scales. I decided that I had to take care of myself and I have shed the extra pounds. Am ready to work on meeting the 50 pound loss. Hopefully by Christmas.

Knitting

I knit like a mad woman on the socks and am ready to do the toes. Maybe I will knit after Grandson goes to bed and get them finished.

Today

I work the early shift and get home early. I look forward to visiting tonight.
Until the next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment