Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Soon To Have Our House Back

It is warm outside this morning. 4C or 39F. This warm weather will have the snow melting like crazy. All I can say is wow.

Lifestyle

The house renovations are coming to an end and we will be happy to have our house back. The work should be done early next week and I can clean up the house.
I have done a bit of cleaning in the kitchen but there is still more to go. I need the towel rack installed under the sink. I still need to have renovation stuff removed from one cupboard so I can clean and put kitchen items into it. It has been a slow process as I have been tired with a lot of lifting, climbing, and walking at work.
The guys talked about bringing all our belongings upstairs and I said only the bed and my sewing cabinet. I can bring the rest up after I clean the upstairs. Once the house is done, I may get professional cleaners in once a month to clean the house. We will have to see how that goes.

Sewing

With the prospects of having my sewing machine upstairs again in the near future, I am hoping to sew for 20 to 30 minutes some nights of the week. These sewing evenings will not be complicated items but more along the lines of:
  • reusable grocery bags
  • pillow cases
  • cushion covers
All are easy items that I can work on and relax. I will be happy to be able to cut out the pieces for these items. All of the items are to be made using fabric from the stash.
On my days off, I will work on projects and the projects can spill over to night sewing if it is easy to sew. I will leave the complicated sewing to my days off.

Today

I am working until 6:15 p.m. and then will have three days off. I hope to have the discounting done today.
Until the next time.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment