Saturday, May 13, 2017

Bullet Journal (BUJO) Materials

Yesterday I got everything I needed for my Sewing Bullet Journal. I am not going overboard as I want to keep it simple after looking at all the bullet journals examples and finding out that you don't need everything they have when starting.

I did buy a Leuchtturm 1917 journal at Chapters and it was $11.00 less than at Amazon. I also saved $10.00 using up my Plum Rewards Points which made it a deal ($14.00).
The Washi tape (in navy blue) and the micro pigma pens I bought at Michaels. I had the .3 and the .5 pens at home and bought the .2 today. I save 50% on one item plus 10% off my purchase for being a senior.
The highlighters and post it notes I bought at Walmart. The pencil we had at home along with the eraser and the tabs but they are at Walmart. I usually buy them when on sale for back to school.
I got everything I needed for less than $25.00 and was happy I had a few of the items in the house.
I am ready to start and am looking at ideas for the next few days of preparing my Journal for use. I am using this mainly for sewing projects but will include Lifestyle in it.  
Until the next time................................

No comments:

Post a Comment