Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!

I got this lovely bouquet of flowers from Son, Daughter-in-Law, and grandson for Mother's Day. It is beautiful for on our dining room table.
And from Daughter, Son-in-Law, and the pets I got this lovely bouquet.
I got the living room of the basement apartment cleaned up by 4 p.m. on Friday. I was thrilled to have it done and am ready to cut out fabric galore. Let's have a look.
On the north wall, I have the cutting table which is set up with both leaves up. I can put it down if necessary. The table in the corner has my cutting tools on it with magazines underneath and trays on the floor. The waste basket has rulers in it.
To the left of the table there is a corner desk which has my patterns on the top. I put the old rocker near it as I don't have another place to put it.
The pole lamps are there temporarily as they give off a yellow light. If I can't get LED lights I will give them away. The white table holds sewing books so I can easily access them.
The TV is in the corner and on the wall will be a kitchen table for the sewing machine and serger to sit on during the summer. I will be sewing down there in the hot weather.
The box in front of the fireplace holds an acrylic surface for the sewing machine and I plan on using it when I sew downstairs. I can store it under the table when using the embroidery unit.
Though I don't have a cube storage unit, I am happy with how the area looks for summer sewing and year round cutting. I am happy to start sewing again on my days off.
Until the next time.......................

1 comment:

  1. That looks great Ann! Nice and spacious and cool for the summer!

    ReplyDelete