Wednesday, June 07, 2017

More Fabric

Our weather has been warming up again with a high of 31.4C or 88.5F yesterday. We are to be warm today and then it will cool off and be damp for a few days. Just in time for my days off.

Lifestyle

(It is 12:35 a.m. and there is a plane either landing or taking off from our airport. This is something that we don't have -- night flights. The Spousal Unit thinks it may be water bombers doing night training.)
With the weather we've had, the garden is taking off and growing quickly. All I can say is WOW! We should have lots of vegetables and be able to admire the flowers we planted.
At work, I am busy coding fabrics. I have been busy at the back of the store with a person helping me out. Hopefully that area will all be done by Monday. Another person is willing to code in the main area. I got her going in that section.  Two others are also coding in the store. And then we are busy helping customers.
We are having new soffit put up on the house and it is looking good. Then the company will put on new eaves trough and the house will be ready to paint. We'd like to get most of it done this summer and be done with the outside this year. All that will be left is the shed and fence.

Sewing

I bought fabric and zippers yesterday to make some bags after I do the trial ones. I picked out funky coloured zippers to go with the two fabrics I chose. I still need to get the fleece and thread for these projects.

The dolls got a piece of fabric for a dress. It is very summery with lovely bright flowers on a white background. I need to get white lining for it.
The missing items are due to the fact I had to cut fabric for 30 minutes after I was off shift and then I rushed around getting what I wanted and missed several items. That is life. I'll get the rest on Saturday.
Today
I am working day 5 and then get two days off. More coding and preparing for two people to code while I am off work. I have to say that I am looking forward to my two days off.
Until the next time.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment