Sunday, June 11, 2017

Starting a Canada Day Bag

We had a cool day yesterday with some showers. I actually wore a coat to and from work. 

The doll is at work ready to showcase her July 1st dress. I added a red ribbon at the waist. 
I also got started on the Canada Day bag. 
 I have all the pieces interfaced and it is ready to sew together. It is a fairly easy sew. The goal is to have it done for next week. 
We are visiting friends on my day off. We haven't been anywhere for a long time and it is time to be away for a day. 
Until the next time.................... 

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet doll dress especially with that red ribbon at the waist. Very cute. And, I REALLY like that Canada Day bag. Would you mind sharing a little bit more about how you sewed that? It's dimensions?

    ReplyDelete