Tuesday, August 15, 2017

House Cleaning Continues

After a couple of days of sunshine and clear skies, the wind blew and the smoke came back. Not as thick as before but still enough to affect people. Cooler mornings are allowing us to go out and do a few things.

Lifestyle

We were outside this morning cleaning up the front of the house. The house has been swept off, porch hosed down, and the basement stairwell cleaned up. We ended up our outside time pulling some weeds. A great time outside for both of us.
Inside the house, I cleaned the second bedroom and a small hall in the basement. That included putting our pictures in a box until we decide what to do. While I was doing that, the Spousal Unit did a bit of work in the laundry room and I can now finish cleaning it up. It was a job well done for both of us.
I washed some cottons and while they were drying, I ironed some cotton I had washed a while ago. It is all folded up and ready to be put away.
At this point, we had a headboard, four boxes and a tub full of comic books. We put them in the Explorer and took them to a thrift shop. I am happy it is all gone as it was stressing me out being in the area I had to clean up next.
In all it was a good day. Tomorrow, it is grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning the upstairs. It will be nice to have the house clean when I go back to work. While working, I will put together a game plan for the sewing room.
Until the next time...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment